Southside Fade Haircut For Stylish Men
Men’s Southside Fade Haircut are absolutely amazing yet quite difficult to get. You’ll need to master the shaving machine and have a steady touch if you want to achieve the ideal fade.
We strongly advise making an appointment at your favourite salon so a professional can style your hair.
You will enjoy the way your head feels because the Southside Fade Haircut focus all the attention on your top head, where your hair becomes increasingly noticeable and thicker.
What is a Southside Fade?
By this point, the majority of us are aware of the Fade Haircut and its three primary iterations: High, Medium, and Low. Due to its adaptability and exceptional visual appeal, the fade haircut has conquered the world as well as the hearts of fashion aficionados, but it never lasted in one place.
A Southside fade, which incorporates a tight and defined high skin fade that cuts all the follicles around the head till the temple is reached, is one of the countless forms the high fade can adapt to.
In a nutshell, it’s a hairstyle that features a disconnected fade on the sides and the back and a 3 mm fade in the frontal area and hairline.
Shape-ups are used to give the hairline a sharp, defined appearance, while blends are used to alter the frontal region.
Southside Fade Haircut – Video Tutorial
How to Achieve the Southside Fade Anywhere at Any Time
The look is versatile and welcomes all hair types, although achieving it may be difficult. Always look for a professional hairdresser who knows how to cut hair, and avoid those who are inexperienced. The procedure involves numerous guards and hair clippers.
Visit a reputable salon and have it done by a professional for the finest results. You might need to slightly increase your budget to do this, but it will be well worth it.
A step-by-step guide on how to accomplish the Southside Fade Haircut at home, either on your own or with assistance from someone, is provided below if you’re on a limited budget.
Take off the top with a 1.5 guard
- The entire process will be simplified as a result of the removal of any extra weight and length that your hair may have. In order to achieve better results, users or hairdressers can choose to follow the guidelines that are created.
Disconnect the frontal region from the other sections of the hair
- To dissociate the top and separate it from the other sections of the scalp, adhere to the guidelines and utilise a zero guard. Make sure to stick to the initial rule established in step 1 to avoid shaving more hair than is necessary.
Use a straight edge razor to achieve a bald fade around the top
- A bald fade is simpler to do, though a skin fade is more effective. It may be simply imitated by using a simple razor, which is perfect for novice hair stylists as well as those who are giving themselves this haircut.
- This technique can also lessen the likelihood of a bad hairstyle, which can be challenging to avoid when using hair clippers.
Make sure to regularly shave against and with the grain
- Shave regularly both with and against the grain to establish balance and help people imagine the end look because shaving is a strange activity in and of itself.
- Regularly changing the technique will also help to prevent minor downsides like scalp irritation, nicks, cuts, and razor bumps.
Use a zero guard to achieve the “Southside Fade”
- To finish the final fade, according to the instruction and trim the clippers against the frontal hair grains. It will make it possible for the top to appear more defined and the fade to look more natural.
- If you’re doing the look on your own, use a mirror.
Use the assistance of shapes to add more definition
- To improve the appearance and tighten the shape-up on the hairline, use rulers with an oblong shape.
- To enhance the physical appearance of the ends of the Southside fading, you can also use the ruler on the frontal surface.